This was a little bit of a cheat project as I simply used the dragon from the below Elven Dragon rider miniature and re-coloured them the five evil dragon colours.
I did spend a little bit of time messing around with the re-colours as I didn’t want to have to create and export each colour from Inkscape to Gimp and then texture up the missing parts. I ended up creating a pile of layer masks for each of the main components on the dragon body, wings and chest, Then I simply desaturated the color from the dragon and overlaid a new layer of the colour I wanted. I ended up with some minor pixels in some locations a bit of an odd colour but on print out they are invisible. A shot of all five dragons built up:
The GSD and PDF are below, As usual if you save the GSD rename it to .gsd rather than .odt:
Anyways hope some poor adventurers get toasted 🙂